Prairie Pets SAVE Campaign
You may remember, a few months back, we posted about needing a new home for our rescue and the animals in our program. There have been some developments, but there’s still a lot up in the air! We are desperately trying to secure a forever home for Prairie Pets and we need to SAVE!
Our current home needs extensive renovations in order for us to stay. In a perfect world, it would easiest for us not to move and make the repairs needed to our current space. But there is still a chance we may need to move to a new location. The search hasn’t been easy, as there is a limited availability of suitable and affordable spaces to choose from. We feel like we’re fighting an uphill battle at every turn, but we won’t give up, we’re here to SAVE!
That’s where our new SAVE campaign comes in! The repairs on our building have been quoted at OVER $100,000. This is daunting and scary, but we will do everything we can to make sure our space is a clean and safe environment for the animals we are caring for. SO much of our time right now is spent on upkeep, and if we can SAVE the money for the repairs, we can again, focus our efforts into other aspects of keeping us running.
Regardless of what ends up happening with our home, our goal is to SAVE $100,000 with this campaign. This would help us either purchase and repair our current building, or set us up for success with a big move and getting a new space ready for the animals.
This number is scary and seems like a big ask. But we know with the support of our community and followers, we can get there! We need you now, more than ever to help us SAVE!
We have a lot planned over the next few months to get us to our goal, but our first step in this campaign is our 50/50 cash lottery! Fun for you and fun for us! Due to AGLC regulations, this is only open to residents of Alberta. But don't worry, there will be more opportunities to help us SAVE!
50/50 CASH LOTTERY
We have 4000 tickets available, which means 1 lucky winner will walk away with up to $10,000!!
Click the button to purchase now!
AGLC License Number: 651838
Charitable Number: 818672339RM0001
• Tickets will not be sold to any person under the legal age of 18. Should the name of a minor be on a winning ticket, the prize will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met. Only residents of Alberta are eligible to purchase tickets and are only available online, through the www.prairiepetsresucue.com website.
• All draws will take place on the property of Prairie Pets Rescue 3040 12 Ave North, Lethbridge AB T1H 5J9
• Prairie Pets Board members, family members or friends who reside at the same address, Prairie Pets Employees and family members or friends who reside at the same address are not eligible to purchase tickets.
• Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
• Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of being drawn.
• If a winner cannot be located within 3 months of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to have the prize awarded to Prairie Pets Rescue.
• All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
• Confirmation of ticket purchase will be emailed immediately to the purchaser.
• Official tickets will be emailed to the email address provided once processed.
• A list of winners will be made available to the public no later than 72 hours after the final draw on Prairie Pets website or upon request.
• There are a total of 4,000 tickets available in the SAVE campaign 50/50 Cash Lottery. A single ticket is $5.
• SAVE Campaign 50/50 Cash Lottery ticket sales will close on September 30, 2023 at 5:00PM or once sold out.
• SAVE campaign 50/50 Cash Lottery prize will be drawn on October 1, 2023 at 5:00PM or 24hrs after tickets are sold out.
• In the event that a ticket is drawn with more than one name on it, the prize will only be awarded to one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Prairie Pets and AGLC are not responsible for any disputes that may arise between the individuals whose names appear on the ticket.
• All draws will be conducted using a Random Number Generator (RNG System).
• In the event of a complaint or concern, please contact Prairie Pets at email@example.com
Copyright © 2023 Prairie Pets Rescue - All Rights Reserved.